Workshop#2: Clean urban buses
This EU workshop took place on 25 - 26 March 2014. All materials including presentations are available to download below.
London, UKThe Crystal, 1 Siemens Brothers Way,
Royal Victoria Docks, London, E16 1GB
This London workshop, hosted by Clean Fleet’s project partner Transport for London (TfL) included a covered the following topics:
- London Transport Policy, Planning and Strategies - how these are working towards clean and sustainable transport.
- Procurement of clean buses – covering TfL’s commercial procurement strategy and the experience of other European Member States.
- How pollutants and emissions from road vehicles, especially particulate matter emissions, will need to be reduced further – including:
- How retro-fitting various pollution reduction technologies can reduce particulate matter and nitrous oxide emissions.
- The future of clean bus technology and how this fits into London’s bus programme